Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pa-Law The Sofa Amore

Sometimes we also need "very" sunny stories. Let me share one with you this morning. Bruce is a fantastic guy that helped/worked with Animals Without Animals when we cleaned and helped dogs in the terrible shelter back in January/February. (earlier blog)


Hey Mia,
Here's my new pup!! His name is Pa'Lon (pronounced Pa-Law). Tony, who owns the hardware on JFC, found him on the interstate. He's about three months old, very well behaved and loves my sofa!! He's also very smart.
He's a very calm puppy and responds to commands like a well trained dog.
I'm so excited to have him!! I'm getting him registered this week. He gets along happily with my cat Shakespeare.

This is a "very" Amore sofa. Good Luck Guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Хорошая статья. Действительно было интересно почитать. Не часто такое и встречается та.Наверное стоит подписаться на ваше RSS