Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adoption Fee

Still, I think being nice to people will pay off for the dogs they want to adopt. Still I believe in peoples words, and still I get surprised that people have not much respect. That a dog is nothing worthy, pick it up and leave it back.

Animals Without Limits will take out a donation adoption fee/security for the rescue dogs that will be finding new homes.

The donation will help paying for medicine and surgery for the next stray in need.

A person will take a dog, and after 12 hours he calls back telling me he is getting deployed, I have to take the dog back! (in this case he had been promised no deployment, and he was really sad letting the dog back)

Another call 15 hours later --they want me to take back the dog they adopted, because they found another cute dog on their way home

Three days later, ops it was more work than I thought with a dog, another one says.

3 months later, the adopted dog barks, come and get him

6 months later, oh it was expensive with a dog, cannot keep him.

Is this respectful commitment Amore to anyone?

A friend told me today, "Mia if you don't charge, many will think it has no value." That's true but shitty Amore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great Mia, if more people like you...don't be to hard on yourself.

Cilla