Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grace and Cucci Getting Treatment Today

Update from Tuesdays blog
This morning we went to pick Grace and Cucci up and brought them into the veterinarian clinic. Grace, talked to me with a low "happy" voice., that touched my heart so much since it was only the third time we met. Grace is an adorable girl, both my husband and I want her.
She is a very sensitive girl, and her bones are giving her some kind of problems. She doesn't want to stand up for long, or walk. I am very concerned for her.
They are going to make an examination, and this Saturday I will get an opinion from the team
Our AWL veterinarian Dr Inga, will have a look at her too, when she returns to Naples.
Grace and Cucci let us lift them into our SUV. I admire them so much, these strays which probably never been in a car before, and strangers lifting them, and they accepts it so beautiful. Their genuine kindness and trust, I wish more people could have that. And honesty! Cucci is a cool boy, friendly and forward in a polite way. He is getting castrated (Grace was already spayed and released out on the street), de wormed and frontline. Both are being tested for different diseases.
They are both around 1-2 years old. Grace is depending on Cucci, and both really want love and leadership, they couldn't get enough with that today. What a couple and I am so happy to be out among the strays again...my passion, my life.
Megan Seibert, Ulla Linders and Bella Appelblom thank you so much for your generous donations. It means so much for us and the strays. We are really working to keep the costs down. LegaProAnimale is also an foundation and helps us keeping the bills lower than with anybody else. Our dr Inga is giving her free time to work with the strays.

3 comments:

E said...

you are so strong mia , and such a great person! You help so many, and dedicate so much of your life and your self to the week once!

Hope to see you soon again , it was sooo long ago! I read about your work here on the blog! but i never seem to have time to call or write you really. We have much going on here also in Avellino. if you want you can check my blog.
Love and keep up the great work!
KRAM
Erika !

E said...

ops I meant "weak" offcorse ( not week :) hihi

Mother in Action said...

thank you so very very much. Life is like that....but thanks to memories life will never die out

Amore
Mia