Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grace And Cucci Abandoned



Yesterday I wrote about the phone call I received about a "skin and bones" dog. I met David, and he took me to the Parco where I was greeted by these two wonderful, kind and loving dogs. Grace, is a German Shepard mix and cannot survive by herself. She is a modest girl that lets the Rottweiler "Cucci" eat first while she is waiting behind him. The result is, no food left for her.
She is sterilized, there is a tattoo below her belly that indicates that. A lady from UK fed her and tried to find homes for them but without luck. She returned to UK two months ago. AWL is bringing Grace in to the vet station for an examination, her hips seems to be not 100% ok.



Grace is so sweet; she let me examine her without doing anything, gentle and polite. I picked ticks from her ear, and she didn't even blink. What a big heart.

This guy --- Cucci --- had a wound on his shoulder. Not castrated (yet). Sweet and forward, and you could lift him up without him doing anything. An Italian couple who lives where these guys hang out, gives them water. They told me these two had been abandoned.

Please help me give back their hope and spirit by making them healthy, and finding them a home. Every one is entitled to love and nurture. (And a warm dog bed.) I need your help!

David (GB) thank you for calling AWL and your help with Grace and Cucci.



No comments: