Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Supporting Animal Workers

Today I got a very touching e mail from Bella, a blog reader together with a donation for the Animals without Limits. It touched my heart when she wrote and I quote;

"I love to read your blog, it is the best blog in the word. I have been a little shy to make a comment but I think of you and your family. Especially now, when Ranger passed away, it must have been very difficult. And now new family members, it can't be easy, but wow what joy animals are giving us! I have read all your books and your blog! I am checking it out nearly every day, exited to see what you have been writing. I was without a computer for 2 months and I missed to read your stories. I want to do more for the animals but don't know how? I wish I could be more like you, to really change things for the animals. I have now decided to donate to your foundation every month"

Bella, I know your feeling and I think whatever you do for the animals you never feel that you are doing enough. I am myself struggling with that thought many times..."What more can I do? Why don't I see better and faster results?"

Another e mail today from a great animal worker Siw Agren shared somewhat the same feelings,

"I have worked forty years (40) for Animals Rights now and am very politically engaged, working to have better laws for the animals and to get a law that convicts people whom are having sex involving animals. Our farm minister is not at all interested to put in a law....you get surprised!"

We are all doing something when we start with the thought,"I want to help!"

Your e mails (and comments) really motivate me to continue working for the animals, of course the donations are helping tremendously, too. Please never apologies for the amount you are donating, every dollar, Euro, dime, kronor ... are so welcomed and will be well used.

Without you I cannot do anything. That is why Animals without Limits are we, you are part of the foundation Animals without Limits.

I dis-like when I hear Animal workers from different organizations and foundations take their own credit; that "I" adopted out dogs, or "I" paid the bills, etc. As far as I'm concerned, all of you out there are the ones making it possible for "us" to do different kinds of tasks for the animals. It is not me, it is us!

That's "we" Amore!

No comments: