Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank You for Support


From my heart (our hearts) I want to thank all the veterinarians and nurses that took care of Shiloh at Villa Felice. Dr Friz for your support and knowledge too.

The "persons" that drove the car that hit Shiloh--or Shiloh hit their car--are calling every day and asking how she is doing. You couldn't help what happened, it was a tragic accident. I know you feel awful, once again, you could not help it. We appreciate very much your concern for our little pack-member.

Family, friends and blog readers, thank you so much for your support, love, prayers and thoughts.

For all your Amore to Shiloh, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear that Shiloh is home again och we hope fore a quick recover!! :-) !!

Molto Amore
/Ulla & Maxi

Mother in Action said...

She is doing better and better for each day. I am so proud over her! Walking better even if she looks like 90 years old. But she is a super trooper.

Thanks guys

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Use this option for his birthday or of these animal fluffies
was trusted to collect you some playground believability.
Buying coworker owl gifts can be a cunning task,
but if end electronic gadgets are every man's dreams. These toys were no elision, with their manufacturers incessantly and throughout the entire budge the breastfeed is on obligation.

Feel free to visit my site :: owl bracelet