Monday, February 2, 2009

Oscar Got a New Foster Mother

Oscar on his way

This dog is lucky, or like a cat, nine lives (lucks)!
Remember when I wrote about him the first time on the blog? Let me help ...

Last Sunday, I linked up with foster mother "one" Stephanie, and Oscar jumped into my car with joy--easier than we thought since it was time to say good bye. But he understood, they had gone through the bye bye thing at home.

He love car rides! Olivia, my daughter was sleeping, woke suddenly up and shouted "Pongo!"

Well off we drove to meet foster mother "two" Gordana, and Oscar liked her right away.-- I like her too--

She had a nice yard he thought, and he love adventures. He is sweet and loving goof.

Since a couple of weeks ago I found him a wonderful family--or they found us--, that are waiting for his return to Sweden. The family got a beautiful Pongo lady longing to see "the Pongo Adonis" from Italy. Soon molto Amore. Do I dare to tell that it will be a castrated Amore?


I am waiting Amore

No comments: