Friday, February 6, 2009

Inside the Gates

Today I had a wonderful day inside my gates, with my two wonderful children and nine dogs. We baked cakes, and when they coloured I got some time to read through an up-coming article about my work and Animals Without Limits efforts. Wonderful journalist Erika Andersson and I had a wonderful long phone conversation. The article will be smashing! (Later I will tell you what magazine) This is AWL's YEAR!

Two years ago I donated some cartons of my books to my Animal lover friend Milla who together with Kate have a fantastic dog cafe in Stockholm. I told them to use the money for something with animals in need. AWL didn't have any project at that time --- we just started AWL up again.
I never would have dreamt that Milla contacted me a couple of weeks ago and said they had decided to send down the collected money from MY books.
The universe has the most incredible journeys for you, if you only open yourself up to them.
Then I have been answering some e mails from warm, friendly people. Ah, it is nice to take a break once in a while.
Thank you to you all who want to help us helping the strays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are worth it!!!

We love you

Liza & Freddie