Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fox ~ Stella ~ Murphy

Fox, whom I wrote about earlier, is doing fine. He is now castrated, microchip, vaccinated and acting like a big puppy. I didn't want to drive him back to his lot with nothing to sleep in, or being protected from the rain. So, I rented him a kennel were I can visit him and practise courage. Yes, he is not used to anything so of course he is afraid, insecure I would prefer to say.


I got the black female Labrador that has been chained up on a terrible lot together with other seven chained dogs. She is beautiful and so sweet (small but on diet!), good in the car and around other people. She is being sterilized, microchiped and vaccinated. Her name is Stella (star in Italian) and is around 2 years old, maybe younger. I have to write a best seller I want to keep them all.....

This sweet adorable puppy I can die for. She is a border collie mix and will be a medium size dog. Smart, friendly with children and other dogs (she has stayed her for a couple of days) great sleeping friend with my husband, nearly house broken. Around 3-4 months old.
Getting sterilized right now. Fantastic dog!
So my morning have been busy. A lot of Amore in my car today.

No comments: