Friday, February 20, 2009

Small Mission & Ear Infection

Yesterday was a small mission. We went around the lake fed 2 strays and good was that, since one of the friendly ones had glass in her front right paw. Was able to get it out, thank God!

A cat been badly hit by a car was driven in to clinic for treatment that we couldn't do anything about.
Then the normally thing, feeding and checking six different strays. They seemed to do ok.
It was a good sunny day!

Lupa our German Shepard from the "terrible shelter" is having a terrible ear infection. I have never ever seen or smelled something like it. So she is on treatment again.
Tjojs, my former stray from Sweden 13 years ago (German Shepard/Border Collie/Rottweiler mix also have an ear infection.

And, today I had to bring in my son for ear infection and eye virus. (NO IT IS NOT FROM THE DOGS) It didn't surprise me since we the whole family have had the same. But was is amazing is that both the dogs and Max my son, is in an incredible good mood.
When dad came home with an eye virus he couldn't even feed the dogs or go out with the trash :-)
Still a lot of Amore even with virus.....

No comments: