Monday, November 16, 2009

MORE FROM LAST SATURDAY

Ginger and Fred are siblings and up for adoptions. Lindy and Keegan took them for a nice walk, they told me both were fantastic.
Darren, our great groomer, his friend was happy to have his coat trimmed again.

Our guys were building and doing a great job. It felt great to do something different.


And this little fellow was sitting there the whole day keeping an eye that everything went as it should.



Linda, Pit bull so sweet so quiet. A blood test was drawn on my request. Keep your fingers crossed that I am wrong about what ails her.
Please visit our adoption blog too http://www.mytailwagsforyou.blogspot.com/
Thank you everyone for making it possible.




2 comments:

Angela said...

What do you believe Linda has? Has the blood test come back yet? Please let us know!

Mother in Action said...

I hope to get tha result tomorrow. I will post a blog as soon as I know. Keep your fingers (paws) crossed !