Monday, November 2, 2009

ABBY's FRIEND

I met Abby today with her Foster mother, Tiffany. Abby is having a wonderful time at Tiffany and her husband Stephen's home, with a cat and her now very good friend that she is laying next to (picture above). It breaks my heart that she only has 3 weeks remainig at their place, then we don't know what will happened.

She is a very laid-back female, loves to lay under a coffee table, not big on walks --- children and other dogs she loves. I never met such a calm fantastic dog! DO you know anyone with a great coffee table in need of a dog to lay underneath it?

2 comments:

Äppelblom said...

Hi again!

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

We got Bambis testresults today: the tumour was NOT cancer!!!!

There were TWO different kind of tumor-cells but they were all benign! They can´t explain why she´s getting these udder tumours but they are like cyst on us humans. If she gets more of them they think it´s better to operate them away to make sure they don´t turn out to cancer. So I will be examining Bambi regularly to make sure I notice if she gets more of these tumours.

But the vet said I´ve got nothing to worry now since they are benign!

I´m so happy for this and so incredibly thankfull!

THANK YOU for everyone who had Bambi in your thoughts!

Mother in Action said...

Wonderful news I am so happy for you and for Bambi. FANTASTIC my friend.

Amore
Mia