Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MAYA (GRACE) & SEBASTIAN (CUCCI)

I went and visited former Grace-- now Maya, and former Cucci, --now Sebastian. I can assure you they are doing great and getting wonderful spoiled. Their coats are shinny and soft, and Grace/Maya's wrists are doing great, not swollen. I couldn't be happier, and I know they feel the same.


I got this beautiful e mail from the Michelle,
"Babies are too beautiful for words! My rewards having them are endless. Each day, something so sweet, so new and with unconditional love. Niccol and I cannot THANK YOU enough for sharing your time and allowing us to open up our home and our hearts to two wonderful dogs. This is just the beginning of an exciting journey with them. They are gypsys, like we are, and will be traveling for the next few years, so they, also, will have many adventures with us ahead!! "


2 comments:

Äppelblom said...

I`m so happy for them, they got a PERFECT home!! I wish every story would have such a happy ending...

There are so many good people in this world! It´s easy to forget it when you witness evilness every day. But the good will win in the end, I hope.

All the best wishes for Maya and Sebastian with their family! I hope you have many happy years together!

Lots of hugs to you Mia (and remember: It was YOU that brought this family together! Not many people change others lives this way!), Olivia, Todd and Max and all your dogs!

PS. We are still in Finland so I can`t get the picture to computer without that "sladd" I forgot home. 16.10 we`ll be at home. Oh, I miss Richard soooo much! I`ve been counting days...

Mother in Action said...

Thank you sweet Bella, I know they will be happy to read your comment.

I can understand that you miss Richard and I know he feels the same.

Huge hugs