Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pride is a Wonderful Thing


Thank you for all your many e-mails, with support and questions. Some of you want me to write more about my "new" life in Italy, and our family.

It is with mixed emotions that I write about my pregnancy and family, because there are some people out there that I don't want to know too much about me. People I don't trust or like.

With blogger I can see where the readers are, even the city with their computer number..kind of terrific....Now, I don't have time to sit and look everyone up but when I see a country and city with the IP computer number that I know off--and don't like--I get a little careful. I know how the Internet and blogs are "open" for everybody!


The second reason is, that my passion and fight is with/for animals and children. Maybe I can educate and help someone in that area. And mostly it helps me not to forget, my past or my future to/for them who don't have a voice.


But the countdown for Max' arrival is close now, I am starting to get really exited and nervous. Another angel is going to be with us and I am so curious who he is? We can't wait to "meet" him!


We went to the doctor for my normal check up. An ultrasound was set up and the first picture we get is a picture of what looks like a turtle!!!

"This is 'proof positive' that it is a boy" doc says. He then hastily tore off one of the images to post in the hospital!

Stunned I laid and looked at the screen, " Oh my Lord, that are all right some Christmas ornaments"

Dad looked proud, "That's my son, all right".




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej! Roligt att höra dig berätta om ultraljudet på Max. På ultraljudet vi var på så såg våran bebis exakt ut som en säl så "arbetsnamnet" under graviditeten har fått blivit lill-sälen :) Den "skulle" ha kommit i onsdags så nu går vi bara och väntar och väntar och väntar och längtar så mycket så det nästan verker i kroppen. Vill så gärna få hålla om den! Ni får ha det så bra och lycka till om vi inte hörs innan Max föds! Kram Maria

Mother in Action said...

maria, har tankt pa dig ofta och undrat om lill salen kommit. Du och jag ligger valdigt nara i vara barns ankomst.

Lova att skicka att foto pa eran angel.

Tanker pa dig och glad att hora av dig.

kram
Mia