Tuesday, July 15, 2014

THE LOVE FROM OTHER PEOPLE


This is the first summer I can spend my time in the garden. After two years of sever illness, fighting it!

I did it!



There are amazing people out there in the world.

I was so thrilled what the riding instructor Giovanni and Marina did for Olivia my daughter. We lived in Italy 2007-2011 and Olivia started riding at the Blue Moon riding-stable.
She loved it--and so did I-- and they were all amazing. Patient and full of love.

Une due tree, tu bacio me!


Many times cries Olivia since she miss them all, and her favorite horse, Tania. Its hard to comfort her many times.
I wrote to Giovanni greetings from Olivia and how much she missed them all. In return, he had them all pose for a picture for Olivia. Even together with the horse Tania.

That made Olivia's day! We glued the picture in to her Horse book and when she is sad, she takes it out and feels "not-forgotten"

That's Amore!

No comments: