Monday, July 28, 2014

THE COLOR OF MY LIFE

 Last summer I started painting. I had never before held in a brush, nor did I know the different words for being part of  the "art" society. Instead of taking painkillers for my Lyme disease I started painting. I called it Pain Paint Therapy. My paintings were a play of colors and motive. Shy, since I didn't want anyone to laugh at me.
But suddenly, I started to see the shyness as another therapeutic thing. To give a darn what others would think.
My children, always gives me compliments. They never see their mother doing anything ugly. The eyes of innocence.
 This summer, I started to make our outdoor room (two walls) to our art room. Together with Max and Olivia we created the room together. And, that is so much fun. Having a good time, and sometimes friends comes over, loves to be creative too.

That's Amore Summer!
#art #acryl #artroom #children #paint #lyme

No comments: