Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LIFE IS A ROLLER-COAST

I am deeply sorry for this long delay in my writing on this blog.

Life is sometimes coming in between my thoughts, my actions and my day. I am incredible busy and most of the time content, trying to organize my life and my office desk.

My life seems to change the whole time and my routines are falling into peaces. Constantly laying puzzle with my time and wishes.  I want more time, more days...there is so much to do. I love life but not complicated people. I am trying together with great volunteers to save lives, and people complicate it. I am trying to get inner peace, and people seem to love to complicate it.

I adore being a mom. What a gift, what a hard task but oh dear so rewarding. More wrinkles and gray hair, but thank you Body Shop for your products, it makes mamma look just fine!

I love this painting! It shows that we can see the same thing but interpret it different. Life is not black or white.

I promise to update better. I am also on Instagram. You can follow me there; animalswl

That's Amore!

#Germany #Mother #Art #Instagram #Bodyshop


No comments: