Friday, August 9, 2013

THOUGHTS BECOMES COLORFUL

I feel like a snake, or, perhaps like the two lizards that we just recently rescued.

When I look at Lizzy Lizard and her peeling skin, is this just how I feel. Like a
"too big size" costume lying on the floor, discarded.

Lyme disease changes everything about you:  

Your taste, how your body is
feeling, your family, hobbies, dreams and your mind. For me, who loves to
live fast and wants to do many things at the same time, this is horrible. 

I felt like going through a haunted house. In the dark, being scared trying to
find the light under the door to get out. Me, who loves saving lives and
will work day and night to find a new way to rescue lives, had to try to
rescue myself. And I knew, I had to stay positive and find other doors and
shut the old ones behind me. Not to focus on why, but instead focus on when and how to get better.

I couldn't sit in my house with a blanket over my knees reading a book being
"lucky" to heal. The pain was like being stabbed with knives the whole time.

Being the strong one --- becoming weak.



At the deepest depths of Lyme, I felt Death was darkening my doorstep.

Get away! I am not ready!

You Dark Death, I will paint you in bright colors! That should be my next painting! Yes.

Colors and colors, I just love it. I feel like I want to be a "Hippie Mom".
Dress in colors, paint in colors. I guess I scare the whole family with my
brush now! Step aside....here comes mommy color.



That's Amore!

 I bought these two items in Sweden. Just love them!

No comments: