Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MY MIND AND MY LEGS BACK

 The best thing about getting better is all the books I can now read. Ok, it is not with the same speed, but at least I can READ! It was a nightmare not being able to read during the worst period of my sickness. The enormous pain, and the feeling like I was starting to lose my mind was scary and terrifying.

The other best thing right now, is that I can walk. I can WALK! Without too much pain and together with my children. The worst part earlier was to see the family also suffering. When someone in the family gets ill, its not only about them, the whole family will suffer too. To watch my kids' sad eyes when I didn't have the strength to do anything, I only sat on a chair and cried.

When I finally started to get help at the Augsburg Clinic (World Famous Borrelia Clinic) in November 2012, starting with the heavy antibiotic treatment IV and now in August 2013 I am still on antibiotics but Herbal and with supplements. Everything has helped me enormously. Of course, also working with my mind and spirit, the road has (is) been long.

I told my children in November 2012 that the up-coming summer, I would be able to do a lot more together with them. I had to fight because of them!  And this summer we have done a lot! Last weekend we hiked together with friends and some of our dogs not far away from were we live.

Look at the view! Its the amazing Black Forest. And, I am the luckiest woman to have gotten my life and family back, and in this Paradise Athmosphere.

That's Amore!

No comments: