Monday, August 19, 2013

COLORFUL DAYS

 Isn't it amazing when your mind start to like something you suddenly see the things everywhere. I went  food shopping and was grabbing the cheese, turned my head to see where my son was. Next to his head I saw this fun bracelet. I think the Hippy fashion is already here!
When we went to Tubingen one day last week, we wanted of course to have lunch. There are many lunch restaurants so picking one was difficult. We stopped looked at the menu outside a place that looked nice.  MAX --my five year old son-- shouted he only wanted bread! A couple giggled standing next to me, they thought he was cute. Out of the blue the couple then told us where the two  best lunch restaurants in the city were located. The hotel they were staying at (a four star) had recommended them. So we went to one of the places, and it was lovely. Risotto with steamed vegetable.
Maybe not so colorful for the eye, but for the taste.

I love how the wasp is flying in on the picture.
I work a lot!
Every day!
I have to since I love it. I'm always up around 0600 and in bed around 23.00.

Imagine how much you can do, eat and drink? Amazing.

I started a new project for Animals Without Limits.
No, it's not a dog house.
If you brain exercise; try to put the colored letters together....then you will figure it out.
That's Amore!

No comments: