Wednesday, August 14, 2013

COLORFUL HIPPY MOM!

I never thought I would see myself in a store with wonderful fabrics. Me, who is not talented of designing or making clothing with fabrics. I can have ideas, but don't know what or how to cut, or lay it out, or sew. But I found this sweet and wonderful store, in the town were I live. The owner is  talented and has a very welcoming heart. Two wonderful friends, Kirsten and Gerda, invited me to join the creative group every Wednesday mornings. My friends are making clothing and I am starting out with wonderful curtains for my own hobby room. Beautiful Butterflies!
I simply cannot wait to see them hung up!

Yesterday, I went to Tubingen and passed a store that had this jacket that I am wearing in the pictures. I couldn't resist it! In daylight it is more colorful but I love the material and the Peace signs.

Another for an early birthday present for me! I know, my birthday is in October but why wait? This bag, my husband bought for me.

The gorgeous neckless I found on line, and normally I never buy on line-- (except for books). But I couldn't let the image go and I found the store to order it in the UK.

So Happy Birthday Mia....like I said...why wait?!

That's Amore!

No comments: