Thursday, August 8, 2013

I KNOW I AM BETTER SINCE I SEE IN COLORS

 What a process! What a year of battling this awful Lyme Disease! The Crime of Lyme! But I know I am getting much better.  Not only do the tests show it, my love for colors is back. Battling Lyme is not only a health issue, it is mental and family. Your mind is getting into a Zombie-state, pain in the body and depression is sneaking up, waiting in the hallway to enter your mind. You don't only fight the pain you have to take back control of your mind. No one else can do it for you. I started to paint and dream again. I had to change my dreams since I know my body will not be able to do what I had previously dreamed about. So I changed my dreams and re-painted the picture in my heart.
 This is the first time I am holding a brush and acrylic paint. I have no idea what to paint, but let my intuition buy what I needed and followed with my hands what comes out from my mind.
The butterfly is me, exploded out from the ocean of madness, pain, chaos --- into the area of light and energy from the colored stones.
 This colorful acrylic painting was done by Olivia (8 years old) and me, creating together. I love how she wrote AWL on top (our rescue organization www.animalswithoutlimits.com) I am so proud over my daughter.  I hope we will create more paintings together.
That's Amore!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MIa, so overjoyed you are doing better. Your paintings are beautiful and inspiring. They will make perfect AWL cards to sell around :-)

Love
Rita

Mother in Action said...

I love your words they are in color for me and Olivia, since you are a professional artist. I wish I had your talent but you have it and also after all the years of hard studying and creating. You are a true inspiration.

xx
Mia
PS love the picture <3