Thursday, August 22, 2013

COLORFUL FRIENDS


Still I have "bad" days from having  Chronicle Lyme. Not as often as before and I am blessed/lucky that the days are not every day. But when they come and surprise me, it feels colorless.
My muscles stops to work, I feel nauseas and can only eat fresh spinach (Mrs Popeye ).
 I am like a zombie. Cannot think and work.
Its scary when the body shuts down!  And, I cannot plan--my doctors already told me that it will be difficult to plan vacations and trips. Yesterday, I cried and cried....even if I have faith in my heart some days I allow my self to be colorless. Then when I cannot get up from the dark whole it is wonderful to have friends that makes me smile. --

Something very touching was sent to me from a friend Kirsten. She had colored the post and re-wrote the text.

That gave me a big smile. Thank you Kirsten.
That's Amore!

No comments: