Monday, March 22, 2010

MY WEEKLY COLUMN IN MAGAZINE NARA

In this column (see below) am I writing about when AWL went in and rescued dogs in a "horrible shelter". Also about Nebbia (pictured below) that was alone in a cage for 2 years because she was labeled "aggressive" by the people at the shelter. When we met, she told me she was misunderstood. I took her and Ariel (with her foot broken on four different places) and we adopted them. Nebbia is today living together with 17 other dogs and is the sweetest most humble dog.

Why was she misunderstood...in this shelter they got food every 4-6 days. One day another dog came into her open cage at feeding time, to eat her food. She protected her bowl, as any of us would likely do if we were starving, and because of this was considered dangerous. She's certainly not aggressive in our home. I call her my mini-Buddhist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look audacious in behalf of more interrelated articles promptly as its one of my favourite question to read.