Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TO YOU ALL I WANT TO THANK

Sara H from NC USA thank you so much for you care package to AWL. It felt like Christmas unpacking it, smiling and clapping hands out of joy....more dogs to help! And I also saw that you had made a donation. Thank you for your big heart.



Tracey N from USA (sorry forgot what state you are in now :-) thank you to for your monthly donation. In your busy life, you still take time to think of us, that's Amore.



Tamara Hampikan stationed here in Napoli and also helping the strays, and helping us with a donation. I cannot wait to meet you in person. I also know you rescued 5 dogs! Bravo!!



Ulla L in Sweden, our loyal donater and helper and soon to be mom to two rescue dogs from here: Phillipo and Capri.



Pio and Martina who are wonderful helpers. They drive and pick up AWL dogs, bringing them to the veterinarian clinic. They are great friends, too.



The pharmacia Veter Shop in Lago Patria (NA), thank you for your donations and also fantastic discount when we buy all the animal medicine we need.



Dr Damiani and Dr Loungo at the vet clinic, thank you for good service to Bonita. You are really doing a great job.



Dr Lorenzo and Dr Gigi at the other clinic for having patience with me when I am cursing people's cruelty to animals and my tears are falling down my cheeks.



Tracey and Milla for keeping my dream going with the Universe's vibration, please make sure I don't give up!



Amore to my husband who doesn't tell me to stop, and Olivia my big helper and light...Max we are waiting for you.



Today I heard something what I thought was cute from a 4 year old mouth. An Italian friend was here today helping with some painting and he spoke with Olivia in Italian. She was petting one of our 18 dogs and Pio says in Italian "Oh, you have many dogs!"

Olivia answers back in English~Italian "Yeah, my mom got them from a shelter and brings them home to my home! I love them!"


You all are Amore! Thank you.

No comments: