Friday, September 25, 2009

RUFFUS SCRATCH





Going home after we delivered the fridge, we had to stop for gas. From my side window I saw a grey short hair medium size dog coming running. I of course jumped out of the car since I could sense something was not right. I got the dog food out of the car and approached him, he was so happy to see me. He had a terrible skin problem that I have only seen once before and that was in Bosnia. It itched so badly that he wanted me to scratch him.

My heart turned from joy into sadness. I had to leave him there. I had no cage in the car, and I was leaving for Sweden. I pray and hope he will be there in a couple of days when I return, with a cage and able to bring him in to a vet clinic.

I do wish we had a rehab clinic.

1 comment:

Äppelblom said...

Jag håller tummarna att han finns kvar så du kan hjälpa honom.. Stackare..måste klia något fruktansvärt.. Man borde verkligen ha en rehab-klinik där!

Välkommen till Sverige!! Ska bli underbart kul att träffas!

Många kramar, Bella