Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Brilliant Gang

I still feed the puppies every day. I have made that commitment to them, to myself and the Universe.

Every day, am I nervous that something may have happened to them. Dog-catcher or children that could have chased them off.

But yesterday when I came they sat waiting for me. My seven friends.


The pack family wags their tail while leaving the place when I arrive. Like they would say, "Thank you for feeding them." Poor mother dog having all these puppies hanging, drinking, thirsty and starving. She must be exhausted.


I hope to be able to vaccinate them soon, I am worried that they can have something already. I know this is Mother Nature's way and sometimes Mother Nature can be hard, but these fellows also need help against the evils that some humans can bring.




They have to be Amore strong.

No comments: