Monday, January 26, 2009

Honest Open Mind Writing

I read Liza's comment on yesterdays blog, also I have got over thirty e mails were people asked me to get back on the "honest and open writing again. "

You are my readers and to be honest, lately I lost a lot of readers, I became to "organization minded" and to be even more honest again, I didn't feel like it was me either.

I listen to some people's advice, (and I love my advicer's so nothing wrong about them,) to be more a "foundation writer" and not to show my own feelings and my own disappointments. They were right in one way.

On the animals without limits blog it should be more strict, informative, but here on my blog, it is about me and my adventures.

My three books I wrote in a very open way, and many readers love(d) that....so never confuse me with AWL blog, this blog is Amore me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts!

Cindy