Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Moment in the Car

This morning I drove my daughter to her doctor, together with little brother Max. It takes 20 minutes to drive to the US base and in these 20 minutes I had cried twice, begged to God three times-- but repeating several times-- and prayed eleven times to Universe.

Eleven (11) big dogs laying dead on the motor way, killed by cars.

One beautiful German Shepard ran along the motor way. I cried!


I couldn't stop with my two children in the car, to jeopardize their safety. On the highway they drive like crazy, sometimes there are three cars passing each other.

Second, I don't have a safety net between the back and the dog area in my car, if the dog would jump in the car, or become dangerous to my children.


On the same high way I nearly hit a big dog myself! He was running in panic in the middle of the median that divides the four lane. He couldn't get over to the right side since many cars were driving by, fast. In the middle of the four-lane highway, there were these high "safety" bumpers.


I asked myself, "What's happening?" And the answer, "This is reality"


On top of everything, my little Angel is having an ear infection. What a painful drive!

No comments: