Friday, January 9, 2009

Complaint Among Problems

Baloo, the dog on the picture yesterday--he is one of my favorites, but doesn't have a home yet. But six other dogs have already been adopted from the "horror shelter!" That is wonderful news.

Still many left to find homes for, but if we can get all the help as possible, we will succeed.


I remember when I lived and worked in Bosnia, a lady from a company that sponsored us flew down to visit. I wanted her to live like I did among the people, and to follow my days. She went with me on the tram once, afterwards she complained that everyone smelled. "Don't they have toothpaste here?"

I took her walking around the neighborhood were I lived, "If they just would buy some paint and flowers, it would look much better."

I looked at her, silent waiting for her to say something like "kidding."

"Lady, they just survived a war I think they give a shit about colours right now."


Many people, when seeing "life problems or life difficulties" they attend to complain, "why don't they do this or that?" and then they go home, doing nothing themselves.


It is maybe very "natural" to complain, but to attack the culture or society group for the problem is just wrong. Maybe to look at somebody else's problem takes their mind of their own problems.


Make a complaint but afterwards come up with a solution--or at least an idea towards a solution, that is Amore brain working.

No comments: