Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chosen by a Horse

My husband came home one day with a book in his hand and said "I think you will like this."

Chosen By a Horse, written by Susan Richards. For a moment I thought it was strange that my husband came home with a horse book but I trusted his intuition when it came to books, (he buys most of my books.) It laid in my bookcase for some months, being a "two small children mom" and having five fury kids and one fury husband, doesn't give me much time to read.

I opened the book and for a couple of days all everyone in the house heard was, "Schhhhhh I'm reading!!!"

This book has everything that I think a book should have, inspiration, sarcastic humor (and a lot of self-effacing humor towards herself), love, tears, inspiration but most of all HOPE!


This is a wonderful Amore book!









No comments: