Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Finally 2013 is over!
I didn't like that year very much. I felt like 2013 was a hard year with many different tests and lessons. Interesting enough I saw the same kind of postings on FB from many different people. Not a good year!

Manny people that I am close to, suffers from depression. It has been hurtful to watch (and is), and also to notice that they think its something shameful. To one person I sent the words;
" Depressed people are those that has tried to be strong to long"

 It is nothing shameful.

2014 feels hopeful. I feel Harmony and many new exiting projects. Cannot wait, to try out new things, and finish old projects, and read many books.

Lyme Disease; I feel so much better. I finally noticed how important the diet is. Raw food in the morning, lunch and 80% in the evening. I have read about many people that stopped eating anything with white flour and sugar. I think we are so heading towards the right direction, stronger this year.

I am in love with 2014


No comments: