Sunday, January 12, 2014

ELECTRONIC OR PAPER?

Finally I am getting to like my Nook Book!

That really took some time. I bought the Nook Book several years ago, read one book and handed the "thing" over to my husband. Since he traveled more often than me, he loved to bring the "thing" with him on his long flights-- Germany-Africa. He loved the idea of being able to have many books in one little "thing" that didn't take much room in his bag.
Me, as a Swedish writer I love to sit in my office and look at my book shelves that are stacked with all the books I am going to read...one day!

I felt lost not seeing my books in the Nook Book, or feel them.

Until, a week ago!

At Christmas I didn't get the book I wanted. The book I had been longing to have in my hands, curled up in the couch. The book I wanted wasn't there under the tree. I tried not to show my disapointment. And, I knew it would take two weeks before I would have my book delivered at my home.
I sneaked up to my husbands room, found the Nook Book and downloaded the book I wanted so badly.

Tadaaaa! I could read right away.

No one saw me downloading another new book, since my husband frequently suggest, " Mia! You got the whole room full of books. Read them first!"

And, the best part.... My husbands credit card is attached to the purshasing/downloading the book.

Now That's Amore!

No comments: