Saturday, January 18, 2014

BEING A MOM

Being a mom is the most wonderful thing on Earth-- and sometime nerve-wracking.

I love the early  mornings on the weekends. When the kids and dogs sleep longer, no school, and I wake up 0530 in the morning. I make my big glass of coffee. Some dogs goes out  for a quick "out in the garden pee and quick in the bed again"

I turn my computer on. Start reading a little, answering some messages, updating AWL page, and then write a little more on my next manuscript. Dreaming a little about the future!

Its pitch black outside. Dogs snoring. Soon the house will wake up.

Olivia is 8 years old and already starting to think about beauty, being popular in school. Her hormones are really going up and down. I am amazed and a little shocked. Already!

Here I am trying to talk to her about the uniqueness in every one person, friendship, inside beauty. Some time ago I read in a magazine that girls puberty are starting earlier then when I was young.

Between 8-11 years old girls!

Bah! What happen to childhood?

I think I need another coffee....the sunlight is coming up. Time to run back to bed!

That's Amore!

No comments: