Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ABBY OUR SWEET ABBY


Abby is the sweetest and easiest dog I ever met. She is a fantastic girl!
Today we went to the "dog catcher" since she have an Italian microchip and we couldn't find her in the data base. As soon as I walked in to the office clinic carrying Abby, people came up and started to pet her. I am telling you, she is a magnet!
Dog catcher together with veterinarians looked in their data base but no number their either. I showed them her belly tattoo and by that they could find out that she had been spayed in another region. They called their office and to my happiness she could be adopted by me.
She had been a stray that the dog catchers had picked up spayed, tattooed and released.
Our wonderful Abby can now start working on her passport to her new family that are waiting in Sweden. --I know this family so Abby will have a dream future--

What an Amore dog and what an Amore day. Thank you ASL 2


3 comments:

Maria Svegare Berglund said...

Vad underbart! Vi längtar så efter henne, tack för att ni tar så väl hand om henne tills hon får komma "hem"! Kram

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Mother in Action said...

Thank you A, will try not to disappoint you.