Thursday, December 3, 2009

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS

Today I yelled out loud, "I had it I am throwing in the towel!"


My husband looked at me, walked away without commenting back to me. He knows me!


After a couple of hours something will have changed my mind.


Since we have more dogs in the house now--I think my husband said something about 68 paws--it takes more time for me to get out of the house. It makes me late and frustrated; time to make a new Mercer House Schedule. Right now it is a lot 68 paws...I don't want to think about that. (Eight paws are going to Sweden to people I know very well)


But what made me smile later was looking at the donation paper I received;


I want to thank the Swedish Organization Chans for donating to us again. You can click on their name and read more about their other great work.


Also AWL thanks Maria, Richard, Engla and Becci for their donation in their late beloved dog Tossi's memory.


Before Christmas it is so hard on us since many people spend a lot of money on presents - but not on donating for the animals. January is even harder, since many people's wallets are empty after spending a lot of money over Christmas. Yet the needs of the animals remain constant.


But, you are the ones that make me pull the towel back out today....your Amore to the animals without an owner make us know we do the right thing. AMORE PER CANI


No comments: