Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And So It Begins



Today my children and I went with our Italian friends to have a look at their horse. They wanted my opinion about this beautiful, clever and sensitive horse.

Well, I had everything right when I explained their horse's mentality and health, so they wanted me back. It felt wonderful being out in the stables again working. Today, I felt how much I have missed it.


And, Olivia (in a couple of months turns 4 years-old) wanted so badly to ride (ok, this pictures shows something else, but this was the only photo were the horse looked good) that she cried, hanging around our legs. Well, I signed her up for her first riding lesson next Tuesday. Gosh I am as exited as Olivia.

When we came home Olivia said "And then I want a cow!"

That's daughter Amore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girl is getting big :-)

Lea

Anonymous said...

If we can keep the horse and cow in the garage in our pens, she can have them.

-- Dad