Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Magazine is Coming to Campania

I am trying to catch up with writing, my passion, my life, but the last couple of days have just been full of work....and new surprises. Tomorrow I will write about a surprise that really rocked my feet (as well as others). For some it was good news...for others, heartbreaking.

One fun thing though will happen in the beginning of next week. A journalist and photographer will fly down here to Naples and visit me and my big family. Later I will tell you more about what magazine.....

First it was for a "home magazine" but I got "knocked out" by another big famous family here in Naples. One of Sweden's most famous boxers, Paolo Roberto ( I professionally like that guy, we lived in the same area in Stockholm)! But this journalist/photographer did some great research and realized that I probably was a better "fit" for another magazine....

We welcome the dog Amore magazine coverage of what we try to do in Campania.

No comments: