Thursday, April 9, 2009

Number 13 - We Call Him Lui




Yes, we got number thirteen in our house! For hours was he running around on the busy street, confused. You could see he wasn't street smart, and he looked at everyone that passed him in a hurry (normally longtime strays don't take eye contact with passing humans). He followed me and Max to the day care to pick up Olivia He wanted to visit the children.
Friendly and loving and sweet.
He was close to be hit five times by fast speeding cars. He flew up on the walkway, bumped into a girl that got scared (she didn't see that he tried to avoid a car) and she smacked him with her purse. Scared, he flew out on the street again, nearly hit by another car.
I had it. I couldn't watch this, or even worse I didn't want to find him dead on the street the next morning while walking my children.
No collar. But very friendly, and not afraid to walk into my house--my other strays are still walking on eggshells when entering the house.
He responds brilliant on English accent...so if you recognise "Lui" I know he have an owner somewhere, send me an Amore email. Or,send this blog to friends, maybe someone knows Lui Amore

No comments: