Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Magazine - Wonderful Dog

Journalist Anna, and Photographer Per were on an assignment for The Magazine, Harliga Hund (Wonderful Dog--Bellissima Cane) from Sweden. A wonderful professional team that also had to babysit my children, that suddenly, went monkey crazy.

My babysitter called 15 minutes before they came and, cancelled....Well I thought this couldn't be so bad.
It never turned bad, it became a nightmare.....my children were everywhere, whining, fighting with each other. Could this be my children?

I felt like the team were covering a Nanny Program instead, where I as a parent, needed help with disciplining my kids.

But thank you Anna and Per I liked you a lot, you guys got Amore charisma, and did a fantastic job. I wish I could do this again, without children :-) and on a mission.

PS After they left, the kids slept for three hours
PS After four hours I had to go emergency with Olivia, she was sick
PS I adore my children

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!!!
I can picture the scene in my head. See, the thing is, no matter how bad you think your kids can be, they too are very charismatic and people looooove them. I am sure they had fun with you and the kids...and left saying, Wow! That woman is a Wonder Woman! 2 kids, 12 dogs, a husband (not in that order, of course, Todd...) AND out there saving dogs everyday? How does she do it??? ( i think we all want to know that...)
xo

Mother in Action said...

Please...I am not a wonder woman I am a mother who whatever I do something or someone will feel hurt or get angry or dissapointed.
There is always a no because I cannot make it and some will be angry. That is the back side of the coin....But thank you for your kind words
I had two friends that offered their help if something would happen...but it was very important to see were I have missed educating my children. Eyeopener.