Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


Yesterday was my birthday. Already.... cough, cough..... years-old, time goes quickly when you are having fun.

I was touched by so many friends remembering my birthday and thtat they took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday--through cards, phone calls, text messages, e mails--.

From Sweden, Bosnia, Italy, Bahrain, and USA.


My husband had made a great surprise and invited friends to our favorite restaurant. My friend who owns Ribot restaurant had made a wonderful table and the birthday cake was awesome. Big and pink and one candle (thank you)!

I don't want to bragg that my presents were awesome (but they were), I guess I do something right!

Olivia was with us the whole evening until 23:00 and did it with such a greatness, we were so proud over her, our angel.


Posting a picture of our house, our casa.


Thank you all, I love you.


Amore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilket fint hus!!!

Grattis i efterskott på födelsedagen. Hoppas du mår bra med graviditeten. Själv mår jag super, det är inte många veckor kvar nu :)

Vi hörs! Kram Maria

Mother in Action said...

Hej Maria,

Good to hear from you. Vad underbart att det gar bra for dig med graviditeten. Nu vaxe magen pa mig och ankgangen ar insatt. Den 13 e December ar det dags, min lilla stjarngosse.
Tusen tack for grattis.
Kram
Mia