Friday, October 12, 2007

Thumb Down for Catty Women

My husband becomes surprised when I sometimes "howl" over how some women can be "catty" In the male world is it important to include and be included, that's how they create good contact net.

Not so some women!

This phenomena starts early in age and I am sad to discover that it continues up in ages.....There are some women who want to have everything and socialize with different groups by themselves... to be the center of attention by themselves. Even with help organizations. How terrible is that?

One lady told me how she helped a child organization, and I told her I had a lot of children's clothing I wanted to donate. And maybe write a story about the organization when visiting them. "Sure" she said.

Well, I did remind her several times, but I never got the phone number or any information.
So sad for the children!

There is another organization here in Italy, and I would like to join and become active to a degree in what they do. I know one member, and I ask her every time I see her for information on future meetings and such.
She says, "Sure" , but then I either get no information.

Then later on I hear or read that the meeting already have been taking place, and how much fun they had!


Meow on you Catty women.

2 comments:

Katarinas blogg said...

Maybe some of these women aren't even catty but just stupid. Cats are smart fellows... some women aren't. Still, stupid behaviour can be even more scary than catty sometimes.

Mother in Action said...

Good point! But that is just want I mean.....I think many women are smart. Sweet and prrrr and next moment when you turn your back...scratch.

But with these women I feel like the "new kid on the block" Like I said today it is nice to chose your friends, and catty women...they can play on their own street.