Monday, May 14, 2007

Pregnancy

I was told, when pregnant your brain shrinks 7 percent! I wish other parts would shrink and not the one-- the brain-- that I do need so badly. My chest is now DDD (yes I counted right, I do not have a hick up) and hemorrhoids big as plums. Yee, who said it was easy being pregnant! Here my husbands complains that he has to shave every day…well who doesn’t the hair is growing faster now too. The worst thing is, that you further into the pregnancy you are you cannot see your legs. The only band aid in this house are those with Gummi Bears on, and a daughter that get upset when you try to take them.

3 comments:

Gerhard said...

Jennifer is ready to go to the next level!

Mother in Action said...

Poor beautiful Jennifer, she wrote something funny to me the other day--"you are more tired, pale, dark circles under your yes...just kind of wrung-out feeling. Not good any time, but especially with kids at home and being 93 months pregnant."
And soon the size of a watermelon is coming out (d.d 20 May) and transfered to beautiful Isabelle. We cannot wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Whoever dubbed it "the joys of pregnancy" should be punched dead in the face!!

I just wanna sleep on my back and breathe at the same time. Is that too much to ask? Meanwhile, Gerhard is sleeping like he's medicated every night.

Oh, to be male....