Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Family moving




It is so wonderful to hear Olivia 22 months, shouting "Mamma, mamma!" A fantastic "pay off" for being a mother.




The end of next month its time for new adventures.
We are moving to Italy! I cannot wait, I am so thrilled to get back to Europe.
Forgive me America, you have been a great experience and I have got so much material for a new book(s). I will miss you.
Of course our four dogs are coming with us, they are family too.
You who have read my books know my dog Tjojs--she is coming--my beautiful queen.
A new chapter starts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, we will return to America, in 3 years or so. And then, yet another chapter will begin.

Todd

Mother in Action said...

Good morning anonymous Todd,

Now you are a head in the "book" of my adventures. You shouldn't read the last page first.

I want my readers to guess to be on their guessing mood.

Anonymous said...

Ah...

So sorry. I shall not intrude again.

A.T.

Mother in Action said...

Dear A.T

You are more than welcome to post your comments, or questions, I enjoy them. I dont like when people assume, or missunderstands. Life is to short!