Thursday, January 17, 2013

FIGHTING LYME (BORRELIA)

When fighting Lyme Disease (Borrelia, and with its other infection fan club) the most important thing is attitude and laughters. And that is very difficult.
I have been very sick for a long time, and I am under a very heavy antibiotic treatment with herbal supplements and a special diet for 6 weeks. It is the toughest thing I ever gone through and every day is a battle field.

It is so difficult not to think of everything I cannot do, and to live with the pain, not to mention being scared.

But, I have a wonderful Lyme Fighting Friend, Laura who sends me funny dog pictures (we love dogs) and this morning this picture was waiting for me.

How wonderful to start out the day with a smile, and so important. Try today to find a picture (or post card) that makes you smile and send it to someone you would love to give a smile today.

That's Amore!

No comments: