Thursday, January 10, 2013

A NEW START

 With a lot of lovely pressure from many people around the world, I have now decided to re-start my old blog. This time I will write about different subjects that are dear to me. I have a wide range of readers, but mostly they are my animal rescuer and fans. But I am also a mother, writer, lecturer, rescuer and a Lyme disease warrior.
 In the next issue of the Swedish Dog Magazine,  "Harliga Hund, there will be a great article about mine and my Animals Without Limits (AWL) volunteers-work down in South Italy. I am so thrilled that a great magazine like "Harliga Hund" is giving us spotlight on the stray situation.

HARLIGA HUND FB
 I still volunteer full time for my lovely foundation Animals Without Limits I love this picture I feel like this will be me after 30 years, still driving across Europe with dogs that are being adopted. My goal is to open more hospice facilities for older and sick strays. For more information you can follow our work on our  AWL BLOG
For over two years have I been writing a column for the Swedish Spiritual Magazine, Tidningen NARA You can visit the link and read more about them. I will continue writing stories that are use by NARA, most of the them will be spiritual stories about animals and we people.

I am happy to be back! That's Amore!

No comments: