Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHILDREN AMORE

 Outside a friend's house, by their door in an apartment area with hundreds of children. On Saturdays and Sunday's, the door bell can go off every minute, so when mom and dad want peace and quiet, they hang up these signs. I loved their idea with these signs.
 Lyme disease can bring down even the best and strongest smile (of course this is my disease.) My best friend from Italy sent me this. I just love it. I printed it out and have put it up by the front door. Now, neither me or the kids forget to take a smile with us when we leave for the day. A smile makes wonders!
 Olivia, my seven- year old daughter's favorite animals are horses. I am making her a scrap book with pictures from when she started riding until today. I got very nostalgic and proud when I found the pictures from when she started at age three in "bella Napoli" all the way to today in "wunderbar Deutschland".
That's Amore!

No comments: