Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

May all your dreams and wishes come true.
A true Happy Amore 2009 to you all, and thank you for your support and love in 2008. You readers mean a lot to me, I couldn't have a better support group/team/fans.

I wrote a couple of days ago about my dreams and goals.....they are still the same and I am working on them even over the holidays. Dreams never take a break!

My Amore to you all.

visit also http://www.animalswithoutlimits.blogspot.com/ and http://www.mytailwagsforyou.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.
How does your family feel when you give so much time to the animals?

Leo and Maria

Anonymous said...

Ett riktigt GOTT NYTT ÅR till dig och hela din flock från ett snöigt och kallt Dalarna (-20 i morse, nu är det "bara" -12)
Kram
/Ulla & Maxi

Mother in Action said...

Underbart, har ar det endast gratt och lerigt. Jag gillade verkligen julkortet, tusen tack

Happy New Year to you too, and thank you for t=stepping into my comment it means so much to me.