Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Family To Feed

(photo; Olivia and I are hiding in the bush after feeding them)


For some months now I have fed a pack of dogs by the skeleton house were Truffle and Hunty were "living" before ( see earlier on blog). As for Truffle and Hunty, I haven't seen them in a while now. I guess the new pack took over their territory. Hard nature, surviving is a hard lecture on this world!

The new pack has 6 puppies that are now included on my feeding list. They are very afraid of the humans, so Olivia and I we sit and watch them at a proper distance. I try to explain for Olivia that they have a better chance to survive if we leave them alone.

The dog catchers will have a harder time putting these into the dog shelters. And people who are afraid of dogs don't have to hit them, the puppies are safer away from us.

That is one hard Amore lesson!


No comments: