Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dreams

Last night I got a question about when my next book will be done?

I blushed, and realized I haven’t been writing much the last couple of months. I have hired babysitters and during that time I've been running around doing other things…like starting up the heretofore sleeping foundation Animals Without Limits.

I also want to translate my other three books into English. I get many e-mails from people wondering when they can buy the translated books . Some of my Swedish readers beg me to translate them so they can send them to their friends in foreign countries.

Gosh! I am so behind schedule, and my inner soul is screaming to be writing. But it is hard to be a mom with two small children, and even here is my guilt-voice telling me I am not giving them all my time either--seven dogs in the casa.


Ah yes, the strays…I do want to create so much for them.

But if I want my dream(s) to become true, I have to get the book(s) project(s) going.

My dream(s) are to be a bigger and greater Animal Ambassador, and I want an olive plantation with 23 strays, together with my family…to have this I need to write a best seller... and not just in Sweden. Hah!! Amore Dreams!

October 2008, Olivia and I lighting a candle for the stray souls that our need help, in Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris, France. Photo Copyright (C) 2008, Todd A. Mercer. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your books they made me laugh and cry.

Ann in Sweden